BENEFITS ZO skin:
- Removes dead skin cells and other debris physically to increase skin brightness.
- Magnesium oxide crystals are easily washed away, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Slough away dead skin cells with ultra-fine magnesium oxide crystals
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is a stable vitamin C ester that brightens the skin.
Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Aqua/Water/Eau, Oleth-20, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Acetate of tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Aromatherapy (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phenoxyethanol, Green 6 (CI 61565)
We’re always coming up with fresh ideas and adjusting to new rules. As a result, ingredient listings on this website may change from product packaging based on when and where the product was purchased. Ingredient information unique to your product can be found on the package.
Apply a tiny quantity to a moist face and neck as needed after cleaning. Thoroughly rinse. Continue with the remainder of your Getting Skin regimen for optimal results.
How often should you use ZO exfoliating polish?
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse your face and neck with Exfoliating Cleanser AM + PM for 1 minute, using a pea amount of product.
- After cleansing PM, use Exfoliating Polish 1-2 times a week.
- On dry skin PM, apply TE-Pads for oil management.
FIND YOUR REGIMEN: To receive your tailored ZO® treatment, use our Regimen Finder.
How much salicylic acid is in Zo exfoliating cleanser?
Salicylic Acid, 2%:
ZO Exfoliating Cleanser is a mild daily cleanser that removes dirt, oil, and make-up without damaging the skin or leaving it tight and dry. It is the initial and most crucial step. Salicylic acid (2%) and Vitamin E are the main constituents in this medication.
What does ZO exfoliating polish do?
Exfoliating Polish is a skin-smoothing scrub that may be used for routine skin care. Vitamins A, C, and E, as well as spherical, fine magnesium crystals, are all present. The tiny magnesium crystals will help to remove dead skin cells as well as lift and dissolve any pollutants on the skin.
Is Sylic acid good for acne?
A beta hydroxy acid is salicylic acid. It’s well-known for eliminating acne and keeping pores clean by exfoliating the skin. Salicylic acid can be found in a range of over-the-counter (OTC) products. Prescription-strength formulations are also available.